6 Month Gold Boot Camp Membership
Our membership programs were created for the men who are loyal Gay Mens Boot Camp participants or those who want to become one. These are the men who want to enjoy living in a fit, lean, healthy and strong body year round.
The Gold Boot Camp Transformation Membership is for the men who want the best of the best and want to live longer stronger more energetic years looking and feeling fantastic and are also savvy shoppers who know a fantastic deal when they see it!
The Gold Boot Camp Membership Includes the Following:
- 1/2 a year of Fun and Challenging Boot Camp workouts (Equivalent to 6 camps for the price of 5)
- 1 Free Pass to the Grocery Shopping Tour
- Unlimited Fitness Assessments
- Unlimited Nutrition Seminars
- Unlimited Friend Guest Passes (one visit per friend)
- Bi-Weekly empowering e-mails
- Automatic Registration Each Camp (no need to complete the form again)
- Unlimited e-mail communication to answer fitness, nutrition and lifestyle questions
3 Days Per Week
5 Days Per Week
By purchasing this program you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions below.
The GOLD Membership compares to paying for 5 camps and participating in 6. By committing to 6 months of camp you are getting an entire camp for free or 20% off!
Membership Terms and Conditions:
- The Platinum or Gold Boot Camp Transformation Membership discount cannot be applied to previous camps attended.
- Camper must pay for the membership in full.
- There are only 15 Gay Men’s Boot Camp Platinum and Gold Memberships available on a first come, first served basis.
- No additional discounts, promotions or concessions will be offered or combined with the Gay Men’s Boot Camp Platinum or Gold Memberships.
- Due to the special discount of the NYC Gay Men’s Boot Camp Platinum and Gold Membership, sessions cannot be carried over between camps. For example, if a camper misses 3 sessions in boot camp #6, he cannot accumulate and make up sessions in a future camp.
- If for medical reasons the camper is unable to continue, the membership can be put on hold and remaining camps can be made up at a later date when the camper is able to participate. A medical note is required to hold a membership as well as reinstate it.