12 Month Platinum Membership
Our Platinum Boot Camp Transformation Membership is for men who want the best of the best and want to live longer stronger more energetic years looking and feeling fantastic and are also savvy shoppers who know a fantastic deal when they see it! With THIS boot camp membership you can enjoy boot camp all year round at a significantly reduced rate.
The Platinum Boot Camp Membership Includes the Following:
- 1 Year of Fun and Challenging Boot Camp workouts (Equivalent to 10 camps for the price of 7.5)
- Free Platinum Member Only Boot Camp Hooded Survivor Sweat Shirt
- 2 Free Passes to the Grocery Shopping Tour
- One New Boot Camp Shirt for every camp
- Unlimited Fitness Assessments
- Unlimited Nutrition Seminars
- Unlimited Friend Guest Passes (one visit per friend)
- Weekly food log analysis
- Bi-Weekly empowering e-mails
- Automatic Registration Each Camp (no need to complete the form again)
- Unlimited e-mail communication to answer fitness, nutrition and lifestyle questions.
The PLATINUM Membership compares to paying for 7.5 camps and participating in 10. So that’s 2.5 camps for FREE, 25% off for the year, plus all of the other bonuses. You are getting a year of boot camp sessions for the equivalent to what you would pay for 2 personal training sessions per week with an average personal trainer for a few short months.
By purchasing this program you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions below.
Membership Terms and Conditions:
- The Platinum or Gold Boot Camp Transformation Membership discount cannot be applied to previous camps attended.
- Camper must pay for the membership in full.
- There are only 15 Gay Men’s Boot Camp Platinum and Gold Memberships available on a first come, first served basis.
- No additional discounts, promotions or concessions will be offered or combined with the Gay Men’s Boot Camp Platinum or Gold Memberships.
- Due to the special discount of the Gay Men’s Boot Camp Platinum and Gold Membership, sessions cannot be carried over between camps. For example, if a camper misses 3 sessions in boot camp #6, he cannot accumulate and make up sessions in a future camp.
- If for medical reasons the camper is unable to continue, the membership can be put on hold and remaining camps can be made up at a later date when the camper is able to participate. A medical note is required to hold a membership as well as reinstate it.